• Print view
If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours


If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required


Technical support Forum

Proposals-Wishes-bugs Double Trailers

Avatar
kriechbaum
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Posts: 47
Joined: 07.04.2016
Reputation: 192 (+192/−0)
Loyalty: 146 (+150/−4)
With us: 3 years
Flag: France

Unread post #41by kriechbaum » 09.06.2017, 22:37

About the trailers,

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=638

Avatar
FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Posts: 411
Joined: 07.04.2016
Reputation: 1505 (+1514/−9)
Loyalty: 299 (+299/−0)
With us: 3 years
Location: Нижний Новгород
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #42by FireBlade » 10.06.2017, 01:03

truckjunkie wrote:Dont waste your money to these clowns for something like this.

И тут мое терпение лопнуло... Брат забань ее на год.
3DS MAX, MAYA, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4, KeyShot, UVLayout, ImageModeler, Marvelous Designer, V-ray, Arnold. https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Avatar
mharr304
VIP
VIP
Posts: 278
Joined: 12.04.2016
Reputation: 64 (+66/−2)
Loyalty: 111 (+131/−20)
With us: 3 years
Location: Rockhampton, QLD, Australia
Flag: Australia
Contact:

Unread post #43by mharr304 » 10.06.2017, 01:53

truckjunkie wrote:Also do not pay attention to the ignorance bullshit humor of michael.
Trying to be funny, but isnt.

Which provocation are you talking about?
Where you start with your shit towards me when I try to get people to actually save money rather than most likely buying "your" stuff.

You actually started it this time jackass.
I dont care about reputation from people.
I am who I am, I have my own oppinions about everything and if people have an issue with that ... Fine by me.
But dont judge me for your own mistakes .
why did you even come on this site anyway if all you want to do is hate on rta, you are wasting your time doing this, if you want to hate on rta, fine then do it some were else :rambo:

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #44by Jfarrar51 » 10.06.2017, 12:51

Any chance of getting a new template on the doubles made up before they are released? Being able to do both sides separately will make things alot easier.
Keep up the good work

Avatar
truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Posts: 96
Joined: 18.02.2017
Age: 34
Reputation: -47 (+11/−58)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 2 months
Location: Bergen
Flag: Norway

Unread post #45by truckjunkie » 10.06.2017, 13:09

mharr304 wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:Also do not pay attention to the ignorance bullshit humor of michael.
Trying to be funny, but isnt.

Which provocation are you talking about?
Where you start with your shit towards me when I try to get people to actually save money rather than most likely buying "your" stuff.

You actually started it this time jackass.
I dont care about reputation from people.
I am who I am, I have my own oppinions about everything and if people have an issue with that ... Fine by me.
But dont judge me for your own mistakes .
why did you even come on this site anyway if all you want to do is hate on rta, you are wasting your time doing this, if you want to hate on rta, fine then do it some were else :rambo:

lol not my fault these guys cant handle other peoples oppninions.
I started with a simple statement saying someone had already done it and people could get the doubles free of charge since rta most likely will charge money for it.
then I wrote a tip of oppinion on the trailers.

should check the reply from michael. admins think its very nice to start attacking people simply for saying something NOT rude.

Avatar
FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Posts: 411
Joined: 07.04.2016
Reputation: 1505 (+1514/−9)
Loyalty: 299 (+299/−0)
With us: 3 years
Location: Нижний Новгород
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #46by FireBlade » 10.06.2017, 18:27

truckjunkie wrote:should check the reply from michael. admins think its very nice to start attacking people simply for saying something NOT rude.

You're talking about the fact that it's somewhere for free, but who did this mod? I'll tell you, it was done by our team, then one person leaks it and added points of rotation. But initially it is our model. You also constantly talk about the fact that the k200, t908, etc., too, can be found for free, and I again have a question: who exported them to the game? Who is the author of these mods? Maybe those who stole them and laid out On different websites? You're just not an adequate person, I'm tired of your delirium and insulting comments. Go and make at least one quality mod, and only after that I'll talk to you.
3DS MAX, MAYA, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4, KeyShot, UVLayout, ImageModeler, Marvelous Designer, V-ray, Arnold. https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Avatar
PAPY11
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 33
Joined: 08.04.2016
Age: 60
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 312 (+313/−1)
With us: 3 years
Location: NARBONNE
Flag: France
Contact:

Unread post #47by PAPY11 » 10.06.2017, 18:57

Bien dit FireBlade :clap:

Avatar
Neskonian
VIP
VIP
Posts: 58
Joined: 30.09.2016
Reputation: 41 (+41/−0)
Loyalty: 89 (+92/−3)
With us: 2 years 6 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #48by Neskonian » 10.06.2017, 19:12

@truckjunkie, you are an intelligent person and you know exactly what you are doing when you say things in this forum. Whether you are polite or not, by telling people in this forum that mods are available for free from other sites you are undermining RTA-Mods. To pretend otherwise is an insult to people's intelligence, this is your purpose! For whatever reason you have and I do not know your history in this forum but you continue to attack this site, perhaps because RTA-Mods charges for their mods. People like me who are genuine supporters of RTA-Mods will take no notice of whatever information you post here but there will be some people who will listen. Personally, I think anyone who listens to you is not really needed here anyway and if they take advantage of the mods which people have stolen from RTA-Mods then good riddance to them. You have offered your opinion and now I have offered mine.

Avatar
truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Posts: 96
Joined: 18.02.2017
Age: 34
Reputation: -47 (+11/−58)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 2 months
Location: Bergen
Flag: Norway

Unread post #49by truckjunkie » 10.06.2017, 20:31

FireBlade wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:should check the reply from michael. admins think its very nice to start attacking people simply for saying something NOT rude.

You're talking about the fact that it's somewhere for free, but who did this mod? I'll tell you, it was done by our team, then one person leaks it and added points of rotation. But initially it is our model. You also constantly talk about the fact that the k200, t908, etc., too, can be found for free, and I again have a question: who exported them to the game? Who is the author of these mods? Maybe those who stole them and laid out On different websites? You're just not an adequate person, I'm tired of your delirium and insulting comments. Go and make at least one quality mod, and only after that I'll talk to you.


And I knew that?
Didnt I mr perfect?
I saw people have it on facebook. got informed where to get to get it.
Who had exported and done whatever crap they had I didnt know. So explain to me...HOW could I have known Oleg?
Do enliten me...


Constantly?
I havnt been active for a while and when I get back due to the double trailers and more pivot points, I tell people they can get it free if they dont want to spend money on it. What people choose is theire choice. Im not forcing anyone to do anything. But you make it seem like it.

And about your leaked mods. Did you actually think it wouldnt happend? I know many people who dislike RTA.
I do to but to a certain point. Im against paying for mods. Is that so god damn cruel? Who's insulting who? And what am I insulting with?
I havnt instulted a single fucking sole, but your lovley brother michael insulted me. But thats ok because he is admin. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1631 (+1637/−6)
Loyalty: 409 (+416/−7)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #50by Admin-RTA » 10.06.2017, 22:41

Friends, find a husband for truckjunkie
We will make them a gift for the wedding :toothless:

Avatar
mharr304
VIP
VIP
Posts: 278
Joined: 12.04.2016
Reputation: 64 (+66/−2)
Loyalty: 111 (+131/−20)
With us: 3 years
Location: Rockhampton, QLD, Australia
Flag: Australia
Contact:

Unread post #51by mharr304 » 11.06.2017, 01:17

Admin-RTA wrote:Friends, find a husband for truckjunkie
We will make them a gift for the wedding :toothless:
will do :biggrin:

Avatar
truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Posts: 96
Joined: 18.02.2017
Age: 34
Reputation: -47 (+11/−58)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 2 months
Location: Bergen
Flag: Norway

Unread post #52by truckjunkie » 11.06.2017, 02:36

Clearly someone had too much vodka.

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1631 (+1637/−6)
Loyalty: 409 (+416/−7)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #53by Admin-RTA » 11.06.2017, 02:40

I do not drink. But for your wedding I'll drink a lot :toothless:
Do not you want to get married?

Avatar
Romero Ocaranza
VIP
VIP
Posts: 20
Joined: 10.04.2016
Reputation: 17 (+17/−0)
Loyalty: 65 (+67/−2)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Canada

Unread post #54by Romero Ocaranza » 11.06.2017, 03:24

truckjunkie just fuck off plain and simple ahahha. Everything you say comes out your ass. Just read this message and then return to the abyss from which you came you troll. Also dont bother responding to this message because you're not worth responding to a second time :biggrin:

Avatar
truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Posts: 96
Joined: 18.02.2017
Age: 34
Reputation: -47 (+11/−58)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 2 months
Location: Bergen
Flag: Norway

Unread post #55by truckjunkie » 11.06.2017, 12:34

It's very difficult even for admins to act mature.
Btw...I've yet to see any proof of how I am insulting anyone.
To not be able to share perosnal oppinions because everypne MUST be happy all the time is just hilarious.

Should make a 1st rule of the forum:

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WRITE ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANYTHING, EVER.

Avatar
Ozric
VIP
VIP
Posts: 38
Joined: 16.04.2016
Reputation: 20 (+20/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Australia

Unread post #56by Ozric » 12.06.2017, 01:30

Ozric wrote:Been a long wait for pivot points to be added so these beauties can shine.

Please bring back the old template for these so we can skin each side seperately,
Image

Or a new template that lines up properly.

Also please just make the chassis Black.

I still can't get it to work, i don't understand what you mean to make the chassis Black

Looking forward to this update, Very excited about it, so please add the double sided template

Thanks for your time

Cheers


Forgot to mention,
Please have all wheels on the ground, not lifted axles as these trailers do not have lift axles.

Incase you didn't notice this because of the tennis match with that junkie.

I forget to mention the danger stripes on the rear bumper, can you change the white & blue section to amber,
the same colour as the Long Vehicle signs that have now been changed correctly from road train.

Cheers

Avatar
truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Posts: 96
Joined: 18.02.2017
Age: 34
Reputation: -47 (+11/−58)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 2 months
Location: Bergen
Flag: Norway

Unread post #57by truckjunkie » 12.06.2017, 01:32

so are there any skins out for the trailers yet?
because I cant seem to figure out how to skin these since the files arnt within the archive. :weirdface:

Avatar
aasguard
VIP
VIP
Posts: 64
Joined: 11.04.2016
Age: 45
Reputation: 8 (+8/−0)
Loyalty: 2 (+3/−1)
With us: 3 years
Location: Hell
Flag: Great Britain

Unread post #58by aasguard » 12.06.2017, 14:22

how do i put the trailers into ets2 and ats studio ????

Avatar
Ozric
VIP
VIP
Posts: 38
Joined: 16.04.2016
Reputation: 20 (+20/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Australia

Unread post #59by Ozric » 13.06.2017, 07:52

Thanks so much for the update 4.0 RTA, Bloody Awesome.

Please can we have a double sided template for skinning the Best Trailer in the game?

Pretty Please with sugar on top, that would be cool :cool:

Thanks Again

Avatar
Mr_Snow
VIP
VIP
Posts: 33
Joined: 13.04.2016
Reputation: 10 (+10/−0)
Loyalty: 61 (+61/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: Australia

Unread post #60by Mr_Snow » 13.06.2017, 09:03

I'd love to have the 'short' trailer be stand-alone for jobs (like the main trailer is in the job config setting.)


Return to “Double Trailers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest