If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Rta purchases

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 1 (+1/−0)
With us: 6 years 11 months
Flag: Portugal

Rta purchases

Unread post #1by mackiavelic » 26.08.2019, 21:59

After having become a VIP recently i have proceeded to buy 3 more trucks through VIP link aka cheaper prices , the mack , the CAT and the peterbilt 389
I have not yet received any of the trucks on my mega account or on my email ...
Im wondering if its a mistake or if its normal to take so long ?
Also i would like to know if there is a release date for the K200 truck as it is the only one Oleg has informed me that it was still beeing updated to 1.35
I would appreciate an answer from anyone that has info about my purchases , thank you

Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Loyalty: 495 (+502/−7)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Russia

Unread post #2by Admin-RTA » 26.08.2019, 22:19

mackiavelic, Hello
You probably set your cache in the browser without reset
Check your mega by opening it in another browser and you will see your files, we sent them after your purchase
Or you did not accept our invitation to mega (mega for VIP clients is different)
I'll take a screenshot for you and send you in a pm

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP

Rta purchases

Unread post #3by mackiavelic » 27.08.2019, 00:02

Admin-RTA wrote:mackiavelic, Hello
You probably set your cache in the browser without reset
Check your mega by opening it in another browser and you will see your files, we sent them after your purchase
Or you did not accept our invitation to mega (mega for VIP clients is different)
I'll take a screenshot for you and send you in a pm

Im a noob im sorry , i did not accepted any invite indeed nor did i had signed up to a mega account ...
wich is most likely the issue
i just created a mega account with the same email as the one you have on your database , could you send an invite again and the files ? thank you

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP

Rta purchases

Unread post #4by mackiavelic » 27.08.2019, 02:32

trying to acess the old mega doesnt work on another browser , i dont think received an invite to another mega specific for vip clients , it was the same then the one i had my renautl range T file on ...
could i please have an invite so i can access my new trucks , i would really like to try them out

room217au
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 107 (+107/−0)
With us: 7 years 8 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #5by room217au » 27.08.2019, 05:30

mackiavelic wrote:could i please have an invite so i can access my new trucks , i would really like to try them out
Did you look in your 'contacts' on Mega ?
RTA Mods share the mods via Oleg's account. Click the 'shared files' icon.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts.. do.

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP

Unread post #6by mackiavelic » 27.08.2019, 06:57

room217au wrote:
mackiavelic wrote:could i please have an invite so i can access my new trucks , i would really like to try them out
Did you look in your 'contacts' on Mega ?
RTA Mods share the mods via Oleg's account. Click the 'shared files' icon.

i had no idea i had been invited or needed a mega account , so i got no contacts whatsoever since i made my own account just today , ive been using the link i was sent by oleg when i bought the AUS pack but it stopped working , cant open it anymore

Ive sent an invite to olegs email adress on mega , hoping he will accept so we can solve this situation swiftly

Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #7by Admin-RTA » 27.08.2019, 12:08

mackiavelic, You sent me a message: 07/13/2019 and indicated your mega account
I immediately added you to mega for VIP clients and files were added to your folders
all purchases are added to your mega
previously, you used a direct link to a file or to a folder in mega
other information in a personal message

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP

Unread post #8by mackiavelic » 27.08.2019, 18:47

well that is the issue i believe because you seem to think that maikel_hartog and lionel gomes are the same person aka me , but it is not the case i have only one email wich is the one i gave you . i am not Mr maikel hartog , so its weird to me that i now even have acess to trailers and stuff i did not payed for , the only things i purchased where the Renault range T several years ago , and this month i bought the AUS pack of 70 dollars so the 5 trucks it included and right after that the mack superliner peterbilt 389 and CAT C69 ...
Your are mistakingly mixing two diferent persons/client , wich is probably why i never got an invite from you and the other guy must be getting them ,
i can assure you that i did NOT sent you a message on the 13/7/2019 for a VIP situation since i wasnt even a VIP member in the first place , since i only became a VIP the 23/8/2019

Oleg invited me so i have acess to what i payed but clearly you have a issue to solve cause i am not maikel hartog , it is not my email adress either and those trailers available on my account as well as some files to his name are not mine , i would prefer to be sent files that are actually mine..
thank you

Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #9by Admin-RTA » 27.08.2019, 19:24

mackiavelic, Yes, you're right. I made a mistake with the name. I apologize for the mistake!
I sent you an invitation to your folder

Topic author
mackiavelic
VIP
VIP

Unread post #10by mackiavelic » 27.08.2019, 20:08

thank you for the swift resolution of the problem , i think that everything is fine now the trailers were removed and i only got what i payed for .
Thank you admin RTA , you can consider this topic and issue solved and close it

Added after 8 minutes 34 seconds:
i will also erase one of my messages since it has my real name and someone else wich is sensitive info

Added after 1 minute 17 seconds:
seems like i cant , could you please erase it yourself? since i cant seem to be able to erase it myself i see no button for it except for my last message

IG_nor
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 4 years 6 months

Unread post #11by IG_nor » 26.09.2019, 03:10

Hi everyone! I wonder how can i buy some mods, paypal says to me something like that : "Unfortunately, this seller does not accept payments in the currency you use. Return to the seller’s page and choose another payment method." Does somebody know how to pass this barrier? Ihave russian credit card in rubles, and themain currency on paypal is us dollar.

room217au
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 107 (+107/−0)
With us: 7 years 8 months

Unread post #12by room217au » 26.09.2019, 03:41

IG_nor wrote:Does somebody know how to pass this barrier? Ihave russian credit card in rubles, and themain currency on paypal is us dollar.
You can transfer money from your bank account to paypal account, then buy mods with paypal.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts.. do.

IG_nor
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 4 years 6 months

Unread post #13by IG_nor » 26.09.2019, 10:42

room217au wrote:
IG_nor wrote:Does somebody know how to pass this barrier? Ihave russian credit card in rubles, and themain currency on paypal is us dollar.
You can transfer money from your bank account to paypal account, then buy mods with paypal.
Not working. I read in web that residents of Russia cant send payments in dollars via paypal. As i understand the customer is russian too. So is there another option to pay?

Riiigar
Проверенный
With us: 4 years 1 month

bought ets-2 file instead of ats file

Unread post #14by Riiigar » 26.03.2020, 14:43

as title mentions missed the aussie purchase swapping side and bought the k200 ets-2 instead of ats, any way to swap over or i pay the difference and get the dual ets-2 and ats pack

Return to “Technical support”