If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

New Paintwork & Mods Available from OziModz

Moderator: Geronimo_Express

Auzzie_Games
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 6 (+6/−0)
With us: 5 years 2 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #121by Auzzie_Games » 12.07.2019, 15:03

Hi Geronimo_Express an Idea for the Aussie Legends could be that ALL companies are replaced in the Game

Just Wondering If This was an Idea that could be implemented

Regards

Dalton & The

Warehouse Team

Warehouse Operations

E. daltonjameskembrey@gmail.com

W. www.pws.com.au

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 208 (+209/−1)
With us: 7 years 2 months

Unread post #122by Geronimo_Express » 12.07.2019, 15:22

Hi Dalton, that is definitely do-able, each of the SCS game companies could be replaced by one of the Aussie companies... it'd be an Aussie world take-over! :wink:

It would be an extension of the way I produce the Fleetz Packs, which I intended as being a complete company replacement. For example, the AiRoad company that I'm working on now will replace Sellgoods in ATS and Transinet in ETS, and I redo all of the company signage to AiRoad signs, along with the map icons and freight market company icons and the AI trailers. In the AiRoad Pack I am taking it a bit further than in the GTR Logistics Pack and have redesigned the actual warehouses/depots as well, and I am just finishing off the AI traffic which will include both trucks and trailers being painted in the AiRoad livery, rather than just having AiRoad trailers being pulled by trucks of any old colour that the game chooses.

The possibilities are almost endless, that's one of the great things about modding! :smile:
OziModz Custom Mods
https://ozimodz.com

room217au
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 107 (+107/−0)
With us: 7 years 8 months

Unread post #123by room217au » 15.07.2019, 13:04

Geronimo_Express wrote:The possibilities are almost endless, that's one of the great things about modding!
I converted the entire vawdrey doubles mod to middle formats and could not find any .tobj that applies 'fit', 'stretch', etc to any paintjob.
Guess we'll just keep looking :)
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts.. do.

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #124by Geronimo_Express » 15.07.2019, 13:19

That's a shame matey, I was hopeful that you were onto something there.

I guess the downside of having "endless possibilities" is that the journey to reach one of the infinite possibilities can also sometimes be almost endless...and when we do finally get there it isn't always the possibility that we expected...lol! :wink:
OziModz Custom Mods

room217au
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 107 (+107/−0)
With us: 7 years 8 months

Unread post #125by room217au » 15.07.2019, 16:30

I think there's something in that for everyone.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts.. do.

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #126by Geronimo_Express » 16.08.2019, 14:23

Hi Folks,

things are progressing with the AiRoad Fleetz Pack, albeit taking a little longer than I had expected as I have been adding some interesting new features for inclusion in the pack. One of these features is a range of Custom Trailer Mudflaps that I have developed, so I have also added Custom "GTR" Mudflaps for SCS trailers to the GTR Logistics Fleetz Pack. Today I have sent out an update/upgrade for the GTR Logistics Fleetz Pack including the Custom Mudflaps as well as a few tweaks and fixes of the GTR Logistics Paintwork for the SCS owned trailers in both ATS and ETS, along with an update of the GTR Paintwork for the Maxicube trailers, so everyone who has purchased the GTR Logistics Fleetz Pack should have received this free update via email. If anyone hasn't received it could you please let me know via email.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Cheers
Ian

P.S.
Below are a few screenshots of the new GTR Logistics Custom Trailer Mudflaps and a teaser of a little custom addon I am working on for some of the RTA Trucks :wink:

OziModz Custom Mods

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #127by Geronimo_Express » 20.08.2019, 18:23

It probably goes without saying, one of the most important criteria of a paintwork design for a Fleet of trucks & trailers is that the colours must be consistent across the entire range of both the trucks and trailers. Usually this is a pretty straight forward process of slight adjustments of the colours of the trailers, to compensate for differences in the materials so that they end up matching the trucks.

Due to the way that colours are depicted (known as the "colour space") in ETS/ATS it is occassionaly necessary to tweak some colours slightly to get them to appear correctly, and once a colour is corrected in this way it will usually then work on all trucks (and trailers). For example, when I was creating the GTR Logistics Fleet the GTR red appeared slightly different on the T609 so it was neccessary to use a slightly different shade of red on it so that it appeared the same as on the other trucks, which was pretty straight-forward.

But, as luck would have it (or perhaps it's Murphy's Law at work), in the case of the orange which I have used as the main colour base for the design of the AiRoad Fleet it has been anything but straight-forward and has taken much more fiddling to get it to appear consistently not only across the various trucks and trailers, but also across both ATS and ETS. Nonetheless, after several weeks, more than 130 different colour 'recipes' and countless iterations of .mat file and shader variations, I am relieved to be able to report that I have finally been able to get the orange to look consistent across all of the trucks and trailers in both ETS and ATS! :toothless:

Hopefully the things that remain to be done to complete the AiRoad Fleet Pack will be go a little more smoothly now... :pray:

I have included some images of the final colour versions of the trucks and trailers below so that you can see the results, I hope you like them ...

Cheers
Ian

OziModz Custom Mods

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #128by Geronimo_Express » 01.09.2019, 19:20

This is an idea that I have been tinkering with on and off over the last few months whenever I had some spare time. Since I have always liked the "Steampunk" style and contemporary "Rat Rods" I thought it would be interesting to create a "Rat Rod Truck" mod for the Peterbilt 359 which includes several different paintworks representing various states of disrepaired 'rattyness', with a cutaway bonnet that reveals the old aircraft engine that powers it and dulled black-chrome trim.

It's unconventional and very different from my previous paintworks, so here are some screenshots of the exterior of the "Rat Trap Trucking" Peterbilt 359 in case anyone else is interested in this style of truck. :wink:

OziModz Custom Mods

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

AiRoad "Sea Link" Containers on Skeletal B/Double

Unread post #129by Geronimo_Express » 14.09.2019, 21:19

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

I have just completed the new AiRoad "Sea Link" Containers on the Skeletal B/Double trailers. Since shipping containers are often banged about more tham regular trailers, as well as being exposed to high levels of salt water, there are two versions which will both be included in the AiRoad Fleet Pack, one version in which the Containers are brand new and the other version being weathered older "rusty" Containers, so you will be able to choose which you prefer each time you pick up the trailers at the job's despatch point.

I have also created AiRoad mudflaps for the Skeletal trailers, which can also be seen in the images below.

Cheers
Ian :smile:

The "New" version of the AiRoad "Sea Link" Containers:

The "Old" slightly rusted version of the AiRoad "Sea Link" Containers:

Some screenshots of the AiRoad Skeletal trailers with the trusty K108 in ATS:

I have also improved the colours on the AiRoad Polar Tanker, so that they are cleaner and more visible , as they were looking too dark against the chrome tanker:

Added after 52 minutes 8 seconds:
AiRoad Custom Interiors for The Kenworth K108 & K200
In the GTR Logistics Fleet Pack I included custom GTR seats and bedding, in which the GTR interior files replaced one of the standard seats and one of the standard beds.

For the AiRoad interiors for the Kenworth K108 (and later the new K200 V15), I have set up a system of modular stand-alone seats, bedding and dashboard panels in such a way that they do not overwrite the built-in standard seat, dash panel and blanket files, and are instead separate standalone accessories so that they will no longer overwrite any of the truck's standard items. Each of the new Custom Seat, Dashboard and Blanket texture designs can be selected individually and mixed with each other, as I have designed them all to work together and compliment each other.

Here are a few examples of the AiRoad K108 Interiors (which will also be added to the new K200 V15 when it is released :wink: ):

"Tapis" Bed and "Solander" Dashboard & Panels and Seats:

"Cosmos" Seats & Bed with "Solander" Dashboard/Panels:

"Cosmos" Bed, Seats and Dashboard/Panels:

"Sunset" Bed with Solander Seats:

More news on the completion of the AiRoad Fleet Pack and additional Custom Interiors will be coming soon ... :wink:

Cheers
Ian
OziModz Custom Mods

Bomberman82
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 47 (+47/−0)
With us: 5 years
Flag: Germany

Unread post #130by Bomberman82 » 06.10.2019, 18:32

Looks very nice. Like it.

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #131by Geronimo_Express » 19.10.2019, 15:14

Hi Everyone,

For the last few weeks I have been focused on updates and finalising the AiRoad project, so unfortunately I haven't had a chance to post for a while, but thankfully I am starting to get on top of things now... :toothless:

Thanks Bomberman, I'm glad to hear that you like the AiRoad trucks, trailers & interiors. I am 'quietly' rather excited about how it is all looking, and I have reached the point in production and testing that I have been able to set the release date for the AiRoad Fleet Pack which will be a week from today on the 26th October. I must admit that there have been a few times that I started to think that perhaps I had really bitten off more than I could chew with this project. :nervious:

The other good news for today is that I have just finished the complete update of the GTR Logistics paintwork for the great new K200 V15.

The new cab variations in the updated K200 are a welcome addition to what is probably one of the most loved trucks here in Australia, and the RTA guys have done an outstanding job in recreating this Aussie legend for our virtual trucking fleets. The previous K200 template was already very good, but the new K200 V15 template is, I think, one of the best templates that I have worked with, and it now makes it possible to incorporate levels of design detail which otherwise wouldn't be possible.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to commend Michael and Oleg for their dedication and hard work, and to express my gratitude for what I think is indeed a very generous free update to what was already a great truck mod! :clap:

As I was recreating the GTR paintwork for the brand new "230" Flat Roof & Sleeper from scratch, I decided to take the opportunity to include some new features which take advantage of these new templates. So the new GTR paintwork includes the new L.E.D. Daytime Running Lights feature which I had developed initially for the AiRoad K200, and also includes some new custom chrome "GTR" badges, redesigned more modern carbon-fibre cab panels, front and rear "GTR" mudlaps, printed windscreen stickers plus "Wide Load" and "Caution Oversize" warning plates which I hope you like.

I have also updated the GTR Logistics Interior for the new K200 and the K108. In this update I have created two new dashboard/panel designs to compliment the GTR seat fabric and blanket, and I have made all of these custom interior trim items as standalone accessories so that they no longer overwrite the standard truck interior files. This means that all of these trim options can now be separately selected in the truck interior configuration screen, so that they can be mixed and matched with the standard interior parts to provide more custom combinations to suit your taste.

I have sent the updated GTR Logistics K200 paintwork and GTR K200 & K108 interiors mod out via email tonight to all customers, so it should be waiting for you in your inbox. If you didn't receive the updates, or if you have any problems, please email me via mailto:support@ozimodz.com and I will help you out.

I've also been working on a range of new colour coordinated dashboards, seat fabrics and bedding materials which will provide over 8000 possible interior trim combinations for both the K200 and the K108, which I will be releasing as a separate mod shortly after the release of the AiRoad Fleet Pack.

I have commenced work on updating the Ruby Cubes paintwork for the new K200, but there is still quite a bit left to do on it, so I will be continuing on that over the coming week as I hope to be able to make this available by 28th October, after which I will be able to focus on updating the other free paintworks for the new K200. With a bit of luck I hope to then be able to have a day or two off, LoL! :lol:

I will keep you updated on progress, but in the meantime, have a great weekend!
Cheers
Ian

OziModz Custom Mods

Bomberman82
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 47 (+47/−0)
With us: 5 years

Unread post #132by Bomberman82 » 14.01.2020, 18:20

It´s been a while but RTA-Forum looks very quite nowdays. First of all i wish a happy new year everyone. And hope you all are in good healthy situation.

willy1962
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 9 months
Flag: Netherlands

Unread post #133by willy1962 » 30.04.2020, 22:57

just a info question,
Are you gonna update the OziModz Engines from your website ? for 1.37
Or do we don`t need them in 1.37 ?
I`m using : DD16-60 HT Engines V4.0 K108-200 OZEN017-AE1.35

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #134by Geronimo_Express » 01.05.2020, 04:22

I hope everyone is staying well and you are all doing OK during these difficult times.

The last 7 months have been pretty disastrous here thanks to the bush fires, serious family health issues and, to top things off, my computer completely died. I have since had to build a new computer and was able to recover most of my OziModz files and am now trying to catch up on everything. :oops:

I am currently working on the final details and testing of the extra add-ons for the new AiRoad Fleet Pack, but I will be updating the DD16-60 engines as soon as I get some time, which I am hoping will be in the next 7-10 days.

Stay safe & healthy...
Cheers
Ian
OziModz Custom Mods

SirAeleon
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 8 (+8/−0)
With us: 7 years

Unread post #135by SirAeleon » 01.05.2020, 10:28

Glad to have you back :) Hope you and your family are doing well again? These fires were serious and many lost their homes or even lives. Good to hear that you "only" lost your computer...
(I know... losing a computer often also means losing a life's worth of work... but nowadays, most of this is recoverable.)

But what I wanted to say: Take your time. I think we all appreciate, what effort you put in your projects... and if it takes a few more days... so what?

best

Chris

willy1962
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 9 months
Flag: Netherlands

Unread post #136by willy1962 » 01.05.2020, 10:58

+1
I can`t say it better.
We have seen it here in Europe on tv but I can`t emagine how it is in real.

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #137by Geronimo_Express » 01.05.2020, 13:10

Thanks Chris and Willy, I greatly appreciate your understanding and support. Thankfully things are much better now so I am able to concentrate 100% on the paintworks and mods again, the tricky bit is being able to remember how I did some things. :wink:
OziModz Custom Mods

TommoK200
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 233 (+233/−0)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Great Britain

Unread post #138by TommoK200 » 01.05.2020, 16:25

Welcome back! Glad you're safe and well again that is always the most important :)

Topic author
Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP

Unread post #139by Geronimo_Express » 02.05.2020, 08:06

Thanks Tommo, it's great to 'see' you again, I missed you guys! :class:
OziModz Custom Mods

Redhors3