If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Additional Options for the K108

Topic author
itsCyberWolfe
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 4 years 7 months
Flag: United States of America

Additional Options for the K108

Unread post #1by itsCyberWolfe » 03.08.2019, 15:44

So while i love driving the K108, there are a few changes that i'd like to see in the future as options.

First option being recoloring the numbers on the dashboard gauges from yellow to white, to match the other gauges.

Second option being having the flare color on the bottom of the fuel tank matching the rest of the flares colors.

Third option being changing the indicator sound from the beeping sound to the traditional ticking sound, because every time i turn my indicators on i think i'm getting a warning about something going wrong on the truck lol.

Other than that i love the truck and i've made it the main truck of my vtc's fleet.

Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 208 (+209/−1)
With us: 7 years 2 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #2by Geronimo_Express » 03.08.2019, 19:10

Hi itsCyberWolfe,

welcome to the forum. I have several instrument redesigns in the pipeline which I expect to release towards the end of September.

In the meantime, for changing the bleeping R2D2 indicators, this might be the mod you're looking for: :wink:

https://www.ozimodz.com/modz/tweakz-fixez.html

Added after 3 minutes 29 seconds:
P.S. From the link above you will also find mods that correct the gauges in the K108 and K200.
OziModz Custom Mods
https://ozimodz.com

Topic author
itsCyberWolfe
Прохожий
Прохожий

Unread post #3by itsCyberWolfe » 03.08.2019, 19:18

Well darn! Thanks for the additional help and links there Geronimo.

I'm assuming you're also the creator of the K200? If so, do you have an ETA on when it will be updated for 1.35 in ATS? Just bought the truck today not realizing it was still on patch 1.34 lol. And thank you for the warm welcome to the forums, you and the admin have been super helpful.

Geronimo_Express
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 208 (+209/−1)
With us: 7 years 2 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #4by Geronimo_Express » 04.08.2019, 07:17

No worries matey, glad to help :smile:

I'm not actually a member of the RTA Team, I am just the designer (OziModz) of paintworks and little 'tweaks' for the RTA trucks and trailers and am a fan of the great work the RTA guys are doing here. The K200 is indeed an outstanding truck that is soon to be even better, as I understand that the guys are working on completing a big update for it to v15 which AdminRTA posted about a short while ago, which I believe is why the update for ATS/ETS 1.35 version has taken a little longer than the other trucks. I've pasted AdminRTA's earlier post and images below so that you can see what we are all looking forward to. :dance:

Cheers
Ian

Quote AdminRTA//
Hello!
Recently, we have received many letters with a request to tell us what we are working on. We can not always answer all this question.
We decided to show some models that will be completed soon.
These are not all models that are already in the game. We are completing the latest settings and working on interiors, animation, etc.
Be patient and you will see everything.
WIP KW K200 v15.0

//Quote

rta_k200_twin_steer_red.jpg

rta_k200_twin_steer_blue.jpg

rta_k200_low_roof_sleeper_white.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OziModz Custom Mods
https://ozimodz.com

Topic author
itsCyberWolfe
Прохожий
Прохожий

Unread post #5by itsCyberWolfe » 04.08.2019, 15:10

Ohhh okay, that explains a few things lol and thank you for the information. Say, since you make skins and all, may i ask, are people able to pay you a commission to make a skin for them? That would be a great way for you to make a little money on rainy days.

FRANK_WOT
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 75 (+81/−6)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: South Africa

Unread post #6by FRANK_WOT » 07.08.2019, 19:48

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be interested in more transmission and rear axle ratios for the K108 ??

Unfortunately you cannot change the shifter lever (interior) between automatic and a manual stick like the k200, so for realism I will configure a few 10/13/18 Eaton Fuller RTLO transmissions with real gear ratios and a variety of axle ratios (3.25 to 4.56).

willy1962
VIP
VIP
With us: 7 years 9 months
Flag: Netherlands

Unread post #7by willy1962 » 07.08.2019, 22:45

Geronimo_Express wrote:No worries matey, glad to help :smile:

I'm not actually a member of the RTA Team, I am just the designer (OziModz) of paintworks and little 'tweaks' for the RTA trucks and trailers and am a fan of the great work the RTA guys are doing here. The K200 is indeed an outstanding truck that is soon to be even better, as I understand that the guys are working on completing a big update for it to v15 which AdminRTA posted about a short while ago, which I believe is why the update for ATS/ETS 1.35 version has taken a little longer than the other trucks. I've pasted AdminRTA's earlier post and images below so that you can see what we are all looking forward to. :dance:

Cheers
Ian

Quote AdminRTA//
Hello!
Recently, we have received many letters with a request to tell us what we are working on. We can not always answer all this question.
These are not all models that are already in the game. We are completing the latest settings and working on interiors, animation, etc.
WIP KW K200 v15.0

//Quote

comes the k200 also with 3 back axes ?

Topic author
itsCyberWolfe
Прохожий
Прохожий

Unread post #8by itsCyberWolfe » 09.08.2019, 20:22

willy1962 wrote:
Geronimo_Express wrote:No worries matey, glad to help :smile:

Cheers
Ian

Quote AdminRTA//
Hello!
WIP KW K200 v15.0

//Quote

comes the k200 also with 3 back axes ?

You would be better off asking this in a thread about the K200, not the a thread thats been posted about the K108. But for the sake of things, we'll have to wait and see what happens when it comes to the truck and it's upcoming update.

Return to “Kenworth K108”