If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Help

Topic author
Don
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years
Flag: Canada

Help

Unread post #1by Don » 11.03.2017, 20:52

Were do i go to get truck mods

Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Loyalty: 495 (+502/−7)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Russia

Unread post #2by Admin-RTA » 11.03.2017, 20:58

Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 10 (+11/−1)
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #3by Jfarrar51 » 12.03.2017, 06:09

So ive been waiting for oleg to get back to me about getting V 2.0 of the western star for nearly a week now. Why the long wait to get everything replys all the time you guys said the forum would be a good place to reach you guys which it was for the first few months but now the same old wait and wait and wait. Now i appreciate you guys have jobs and familys and lives outside of modding but at the end of the day people are paying for your mods wich mean you should provide a proper after sales service for your customers. Im not trying to start an argument just stating my opinion

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Loyalty: 300 (+300/−0)
Flag: Russia

Unread post #4by FireBlade » 12.03.2017, 07:37

Jfarrar51 wrote:So ive been waiting for oleg to get back to me about getting V 2.0 of the western star for nearly a week now. Why the long wait to get everything replys all the time you guys said the forum would be a good place to reach you guys which it was for the first few months but now the same old wait and wait and wait. Now i appreciate you guys have jobs and familys and lives outside of modding but at the end of the day people are paying for your mods wich mean you should provide a proper after sales service for your customers. Im not trying to start an argument just stating my opinion

Hello, It's not because we do not work or have anything to do with families, but rather it happened because of my recent illness, which lasted 3 weeks. I guess I missed your message, so I did not send you an update. Sorry, and I hope this does not happen again. :sad:
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 10 (+11/−1)
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #5by Jfarrar51 » 14.03.2017, 01:47

I wasnt just picking on you oleg i see people asking questions and seeking help only to find everyone else trying to answer the questions and not the admins or the people that would know how to fix the problems. Its this lack of communication that it stopping me from donating to the fund for the new game you are making. Im not going to drop a huge amount of money into something if im not going to get infomation about it. Which being a member of the forum we should be getting anyway

Return to “Technical support”