If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

To the Team

Topic author
wedgie2007
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 6 years 9 months
Flag: Australia

To the Team

Unread post #1by wedgie2007 » 14.06.2017, 04:54

Hi,

Just wanted to know if you guys are the same group that did the trucks at HD Truck Mods.com (which is now no longer available) the reason i am asking is that i purchased the a couple of trucks from that site e.g Kenworth K200 and now that i am wanting to get back into ETS2 i need to know if i need to get an update for the mods so it can work with ETS2 1.27 and Promod 2.6

Thank you

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Loyalty: 300 (+300/−0)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Russia

Unread post #2by FireBlade » 14.06.2017, 06:24

wedgie2007 wrote:Hi,

Just wanted to know if you guys are the same group that did the trucks at HD Truck Mods.com (which is now no longer available) the reason i am asking is that i purchased the a couple of trucks from that site e.g Kenworth K200 and now that i am wanting to get back into ETS2 i need to know if i need to get an update for the mods so it can work with ETS2 1.27 and Promod 2.6

Thank you

Hello. Yes hd-truck is our old website. I sent updates to your email. Thank you.
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Return to “Technical support”