If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Proposals-Wishes-bugs Kenworth T908

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Loyalty: 300 (+300/−0)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Russia

Unread post #61by FireBlade » 02.04.2017, 23:59

truckjunkie wrote:When at least on previous models, pedals have been upside down.
Realistic? Not really...

908 to version 5.0 was engaged Stanislav Smolev (stas 556), he is no longer in our team, why do not you write your claims about the tail lights and everything else personally to him? Find it in facebook and write pritenzii to him and not us. 908 version 6.0 was completely converted from scratch, all the hard parts and textures we removed, and replaced with new ones. If you do not like our work, please leave us and do not write any more nonsense.
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 1 month
Flag: Norway

Unread post #62by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 00:01

FireBlade wrote:
truckjunkie wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
just prooves rta goes against reality.
you even turned down a guy who made realistic light mask for you. :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

that alone is just dumb, only because the guy was a third party and not an rta member.
and to be honest. I understand why so many dislike you guys when you act like little children. :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

You find fault with every little thing, you do not like the headlight, the bolts and nuts are not as real ... You are just looking for
Any excuse to write an angry comment in our address. You say that many do not like us? In fact, you have more enemies than our team, because you behave disgustingly, even children behave much better.

Really?
Who's my enemies then?
Name them...
Well when "your" mods are so high as at least the K200, I think people would expect most stuff to be sorted by now.
There are long times before each update. Time to fix stuff to make costumers more happy with what they buy.

That doesnt make any sence at all?

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Loyalty: 495 (+502/−7)

Unread post #63by Admin-RTA » 03.04.2017, 00:36

You came here with only one purpose -provocation
You do this for a long time.Why you were banned Mick?not for insult and provocation?

first you claimed that you do not give update
Received the update? Yes,you received update!
Then you find fault with the kangaroos ,saying that in 5.0 it was possible to put lights
In version 5.0 did not have this bumper and a kangaroo !THERE WAS,YOU KNOW WHAT, NO.Absolutely not!

then these lamps tanks you don't fit/don't like
ats-00425.png

then you find fault to addon_hookups
ats-00426.png

I explained to you that bumper to fit these
ets2_00123.png

you are just insane man!you are looking for 1000 reasons to pick a fight
I have given you 2 warning for your insults and provocations
3 warnings will not be!

You're just a Troll!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neskonian
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 89 (+92/−3)
With us: 7 years 5 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #64by Neskonian » 03.04.2017, 10:45

@truckjunkie, you must like the mods RTA-Mods make otherwise why would you have bothered to buy them or request updates. Why jeopardize your membership here by your constant rants and complaints? If you get banned you will no longer be able to get mods which RTA-Mods make. I really don't understand you.

RTA-Mods make high quality mods which they continue to update. They make mods which are unavailable anywhere else. Don't you want to continue to be able to buy these and receive updates? Take a cold shower and do something which doesn't have anything to do with ETS2 or ATS for a while and calm down otherwise you will end up being banned and then you will no longer be able to get these superb mods.

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #65by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 11:50

Neskonian wrote:@truckjunkie, you must like the mods RTA-Mods make otherwise why would you have bothered to buy them or request updates. Why jeopardize your membership here by your constant rants and complaints? If you get banned you will no longer be able to get mods which RTA-Mods make. I really don't understand you.

RTA-Mods make high quality mods which they continue to update. They make mods which are unavailable anywhere else. Don't you want to continue to be able to buy these and receive updates? Take a cold shower and do something which doesn't have anything to do with ETS2 or ATS for a while and calm down otherwise you will end up being banned and then you will no longer be able to get these superb mods.

First of all RTA doenst make shit.
They buy models from turbosquid then they convert and export and sell for profit.
I bought 908 many years ago when things were cool, but now its just fucking hilarious messed up.
If there is error on addon hookup, then for fucks sake, fix it.

and yes michael.
what do you see here on v5 908? do explain. this isnt possible on v6.
v6 is messed up big time compared to previous versions.
you add new stuff but remove old stuff. :think:

jeapordize my membership? seriously? you just made my day buddy. :D
constant complaints?
so I'm not allowed to write tips for fixes? I'm not allowed to say my own oppinion?
if rta (russian turd association) gets offended by personal oppinions just like Mick, then thats NOT my problem.
I requested updates because I am entitled to updates since I bought a mod. If they are not planning on giving any more updates, then give me my money back. Simple as that. But do you think they would do that? Ofcourse not...they just want go dig into peoples pockets.

Neskonian
VIP
VIP

Unread post #66by Neskonian » 03.04.2017, 12:00

Well, I tried.

mharr304
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 111 (+131/−20)

Unread post #67by mharr304 » 03.04.2017, 12:18

truckjunkie wrote:
Neskonian wrote:@truckjunkie, you must like the mods RTA-Mods make otherwise why would you have bothered to buy them or request updates. Why jeopardize your membership here by your constant rants and complaints? If you get banned you will no longer be able to get mods which RTA-Mods make. I really don't understand you.

First of all RTA doenst make shit.
They buy models from turbosquid then they convert and export and sell for profit.
I bought 908 many years ago when things were cool, but now its just fucking hilarious messed up.

and yes michael.
what do you see here on v5 908? do explain. this isnt possible on v6.
v6 is messed up big time compared to previous versions.
you add new stuff but remove old stuff. :think:

jeapordize my membership? seriously? you just made my day buddy. :D
constant complaints?
so I'm not allowed to write tips for fixes? I'm not allowed to say my own oppinion?
if rta (russian turd association) gets offended by personal oppinions just like Mick, then thats NOT my problem.

I requested updates because I am entitled to updates since I bought a mod. If they are not planning on giving any more updates, then give me my money back. Simple as that. But do you think they would do that? Ofcourse not...they just want go dig into peoples pockets.
i hope you realize that what is on the t908 now is very realistic have you even seen one of these truck in person because if you haven't i suggest you stop complaining because what was on the last version of the t908 had stuff on it that wasn't realistic and now they have fixed it i really don't know why you wine and complain at least you have something and the air filters of the old t908 that you have pointed put out aren't even on the real truck the new air filters are the real one so i suggest if you don't know anything about the truck then don't even complain! you act like a little kid who wont stop complaining about that one transformer that doesn't look like optimus prime. :fie: :sad:

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA

Unread post #68by FireBlade » 03.04.2017, 13:03

truckjunkie wrote:First of all RTA doenst make shit.

RTA make shit ?? Lol
For reference, we rarely buy a 3d models because there are almost no quality ones. Recently, we create models from scratch and you know it. T908, ws4800, MACK Superliner, were created by our team from the ground up! These are the models that are already sold. Soon we will release Т408 SAR, Т409, Т609, FORD CL9000, Peterbilt359, МАCK R700, МАCК Valueliner .... they are also created by our team from scratch ! In addition, all the models that were bought, we have improved, from exteriors, to the creation of interiors and textures.

truckjunkie wrote:remove old stuff.

Because many details were heavy (many polygons), so we deleted them to improve the FPS

truckjunkie wrote:I requested updates because I am entitled to updates since I bought a mod.

I want to remind you that we have the right,
Do not send you updates, Because many times you insulted us and shared the mods with other people. We made concessions to you and reconciled with you (on your initiative), but apparently we did it in vain ...
Donot make me angry, I'm sick of your insults, the cup of patience will soon overflow.
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #69by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 13:13

Well then I guess these are fake photos, right?

What mods did I share Oleg?
Give me any proof of it. Dont just say it. You gotta back up with proof.
Could you proove that David Hester shared the k200?

If anyone is insulting anyone its you and your brother thats insulting me, when all I do is express my own personal oppinions, and ask questions.
But I guess in this fucked up so called "community" that isnt allowed...

Most of your mods have been shared by others dumbass. Dont blame that on me.
F.exaple...If one guy which sooner or later most likely will share v6 908, and hundreds of people download it,
and if I share it as well, then Im not the one to blame artard.
Besides...You were the one that told me in privat message that sharing with friends WAS allowed.
So you really should remember what comes out of your mouth before you start typing shit.

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA

Unread post #70by FireBlade » 03.04.2017, 13:21

truckjunkie wrote:What mods did I share Oleg?
Do you really think I'm going to prove something now? Since then, a year has passed, and you shared mods is a fact that many people know. In Facebook you have insulted us many times, often without any reason. Even if there was a mod leak, and then you distribute it too, it only says that you do not respect someone else's work.

mharr304
VIP
VIP

Unread post #71by mharr304 » 03.04.2017, 13:36

yes they are real photo but the chrome bit on the air filter is a cover for the air filter ether do your research or keep complaining like a child and plus these photo don't make you an expert and plush most of the accessories of these two photos are already on the t908 so what are you trying to prove :think:

1.00000000.png
1.0000000000000000.png

i hope you can see the difference in the air filter @truckjunkie
the v5.0 filter weren't even meant to have mufflers and they have fixed this problem on the real t908 photo the air filter has a chrome cover on it with added lights if you had done some research on this truck you would know this but obviously not :fie:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #72by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 14:50

FireBlade wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:What mods did I share Oleg?
Do you really think I'm going to prove something now? Since then, a year has passed, and you shared mods is a fact that many people know. In Facebook you have insulted us many times, often without any reason. Even if there was a mod leak, and then you distribute it too, it only says that you do not respect someone else's work.

As I said...
Unless you can proove what I did its just empty words.
And you dont even back up what you said to me few days ago about the 908.
Ill admit right here, right now...I will share it with friends. :)
You said I was allowed to do so, so I will, and dont come back later saying I published it.

Maybe I have insulted you...
But guess what dumbass, theres A REASSON for it. Did you ever think about that?
Ofc you didnt. You never think that far ahead. You just blame people for doing this and that wrong but you your self, you are the perfect one.

And I never distributed any f*cking mod on any fucking mod site you piece of sh*t. Can you get that into your f*cking thick skull?
I shared mods with friends. Whatever they did I cant take responsebility for. Mick is a dumbass and will ever be.
No wonder people dont like you guys. lol

Added after 1 minute 27 seconds:
mharr304 wrote:yes they are real photo but the chrome bit on the air filter is a cover for the air filter ether do your research or keep complaining like a child and plus these photo don't make you an expert and plush most of the accessories of these two photos are already on the t908 so what are you trying to prove :think:

1.00000000.png
1.0000000000000000.png

i hope you can see the difference in the air filter @truckjunkie
the v5.0 filter weren't even meant to have mufflers and they have fixed this problem on the real t908 photo the air filter has a chrome cover on it with added lights if you had done some research on this truck you would know this but obviously not :fie:

Why would remove something that is possible to have on a real truck?
Its not allowed to ask questions of this?

mharr304
VIP
VIP

Unread post #73by mharr304 » 03.04.2017, 15:34

truckjunkie wrote:Why would remove something that is possible to have on a real truck?

but it's not thats why they removed it because they want it to be more realistic what don't you get? :think:

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #74by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 16:05

mharr304 wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:Why would remove something that is possible to have on a real truck?

but it's not thats why they removed it because they want it to be more realistic what don't you get? :think:

on v5 peopel could choose if they wanted mufflers on or not. :P
big deal. some may like it with and some without.
thats why we have peoples oppinions, which rta ignores.

Woha M
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 728 (+738/−10)
With us: 7 years 2 months
Flag: Germany

Unread post #75by Woha » 03.04.2017, 16:12

Again, why that Drama?

What I saw from RTA if you ask for example.
"Can you add the Hood mirror? With a Picture of an example." -> we got it.

Maybe you know this phrase "what goes into the forest it echoes out".

I hope to have today the time to drive this beauty, wat I saw on pic's looks verry cool! THX @RTA Team!

If you miss something, maybe you just ask in a more reasonable tone and see if you get it.
RTA sold a mod not their soul :wink:

Turt
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 76 (+82/−6)
With us: 7 years 8 months

Unread post #76by Turt » 03.04.2017, 17:52

truckjunkie wrote:I shared mods with friends. Whatever they did I cant take responsibility for.
Who needs proof, when you have just stated your actions.....It really does pay to read the "Readme" with mods,

From RTA mod readme (mod_description.txt),
2. In the event of a leak mod, by you or anyone that you have given it, we will be forced
to block your account and remove you from all groups.

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #77by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 18:51

Turt wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:I shared mods with friends. Whatever they did I cant take responsibility for.
Who needs proof, when you have just stated your actions.....It really does pay to read the "Readme" with mods,

2. In the event of a leak mod, by you or anyone that you have given it, we will be forced

Learn to read dude.
I said Oleg had told me I was ALLOWED to share with freinds. How is that leaking?

"Sent: 01.04.2017, 10:03
Recipient: truckjunkie
Hi, Yes of course you can share with friends, but do not take risks, the files have your ID. Let's only those who are 100% sure. Have a nice day."

V8Bolle
VIP
VIP
With us: 6 years 11 months
Flag: Germany

Unread post #78by V8Bolle » 03.04.2017, 19:08

A few small bugs that do not interfere.
But you should know.
Tank indicator is red - Tank capacity 996 l
Shortly afterwards the message comes in: AdBlue tank empty!
The analog clock is one hour ahead.
What is this instrument in the middle?

Neskonian
VIP
VIP

Unread post #79by Neskonian » 03.04.2017, 20:38

truckjunkie wrote:
Turt wrote:Who needs proof, when you have just stated your actions.....It really does pay to read the "Readme" with mods,

Learn to read dude.
I said Oleg had told me I was ALLOWED to share with freinds. How is that leaking?

Hi, Yes of course you can share with friends, but do not take risks, the files have your ID. Let's only those who are 100% sure. Have a nice day."

This is a ridiculous argument! You have been given permission to share with friends but you have not been given permission for those friends to leak a mod and if they do then you must take responsibility!

I can see you have history with the RTA-Mods team otherwise you would not have been given this much time in this forum. To insult them like you have done is going beyond what anyone should need to put up with. They have given you plenty of time to settle down but you have not. People have tried to have you settle down and you have not.

What is the point of all this aggression against RTA-Mods?

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток

Unread post #80by truckjunkie » 03.04.2017, 21:55

Neskonian wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:

Learn to read dude.

This is a ridiculous argument! You have been given permission to share with friends but you have not been given permission for those friends to leak a mod and if they do then you must take responsibility!

I can see you have history with the RTA-Mods team otherwise you would not have been given this much time in this forum. To insult them like you have done is going beyond what anyone should need to put up with. They have given you plenty of time to settle down but you have not. People have tried to have you settle down and you have not.

What is the point of all this aggression against RTA-Mods?

When have I insulted and with what?
Ive never gotten an explenation for that...So Im pretty curious. Because last I checked, speaking my own personal OPPINIONS isnt an insult.
And when THEY start to attack ME, I have the right to defend my self when they WITH PURPOSE PISS ME OFF.
Go cry to your mama little boy.

Return to “Kenworth T908”