If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Mack Superliner 3.0 Crashes

Topic author
Crusader
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 1 month
Flag: United States of America

Mack Superliner 3.0 Crashes

Unread post #1by Crusader » 25.02.2017, 05:14

Just purchased today . Listed in Kenworth dealer . Customized but did notice no rear mudflap option and Dash GPS doesn't show up (the selectable purchased one ) . Superliner shows up in MY Trucks list . When entering the game I have it defaulting on the W900 but when I try to select the Superliner in the My Trucks list it CTD's . When I restart ATS (1.5) the Superliner is no longer listed and the money used to purchase it has even been deducted . I even disabled all the Mods in the Mods Manager with the exception to the three parts of the Superliner (Part 1 , 2 , and 3) . Tried putting Part 1 , 2 and 3 in different priority . Ex: 1 , 2 , 3 . 3 , 2 , 1 . Still did not make a difference . I would not think it was a memory or PC problem . I'm running a 4770K at 4.0 Gigs . 16 Gigs of 1600 memory and a Nvidia 1080 video card with 8 Gigs of ram . This is on a 64 bit Windows 10.
Any suggestions , very nice truck .

Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Loyalty: 495 (+502/−7)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Russia

Unread post #2by Admin-RTA » 25.02.2017, 05:24

Hello
Reinstall the mod
Error and game crash
If you do not succeed,send your log

Topic author
Crusader
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 1 month
Flag: United States of America

All is well

Unread post #3by Crusader » 25.02.2017, 18:25

Took Admins advice and studied the link provided and it worked . The Superliner is quickly becoming my favorite truck . Very well done . Most of us who post a comment in a support forum (I certainly am one of them) mislabel our titles . It was NOT the RTA Mack Superliner causing the crash it was probably (as the excellent article in the link brought out) another mod that wasn't properly installed or had some conflict with the RTA Mod . Along with some of the suggestions in the Error and Crash link provided above , I did what I've done with flightsims FSX and P3D(sceneries) . I disabled all the mods in the Mods Manager , including the 3 parts of the Superliner and also removed Superliner from Documents/ATS/Mods folder after turning off ATS . Reinstalled parts 1,2 and 3 and activated them in the Mods Manager and boom ! Superliner(version 3.0) displaying , no errors or crashes .
This excellent Mack was obviously extensively tested in ATS 1.5xxx prior to release . Going now to jump over to the Mack Superliner thread about suggestions and improvements in the next version of the Superliner , 4.0 .

Thanks to all for the time and effort put into this excellent Mack . ( Drove a few Macks back years ago in my brief 6 years trucking career ) Primarily cabovers but this one is very well done and I have it speced out with a 720 HP Cummins with sleeper for hazardous (primarily tankers) and heavy equipment loads . I'm now slowly adding my mods back one at a time .

Return to “Technical support”