If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Update 1.27х and 1.6 x

Br3ss4n
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 58 (+61/−3)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: France

Unread post #101by Br3ss4n » 28.03.2017, 22:41

Admin-RTA wrote:
Br3ss4n wrote:Br3ss4n
your files the list you 4th
roughly you will get the update within the hour

Great thank you.
You want Tuning Pack Renault T ? => CLICK

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 1 month
Flag: Norway

Unread post #102by truckjunkie » 28.03.2017, 23:02

Admin-RTA wrote:FRANK_WOT
Thank you for your comment.Unfortunately ,whatever we do,they will be outraged and demand something else.
Can I update the version 5.0 and let go with RHD
But they and a new truck all cab,chassis,RHD and LHD all at once
Comments truckjunkie ridiculous it all is this nonsense about licenses that we need someone that we have...the Dog barks,the caravan goes on

It is illegal to distribute without license.
Why do you think scssoftware pays alot of money to Peterbilt and Kenworth for use of license?
For fun...???Why do you think scssoftware had named theire Scania trucks for Swift when ETS1 was popular, German Truck Simulator and Austraian Truck Simulator??? Because they had NOT payed for use of brands for selling for profit.

I dont care. RTA Lost my respect long time ago when I was treated like shit by a complete idiot in the facebook group, which gets offended if you only say "boo". When I get blacklited by Oleg for doing NOTHING.
If I had shared anything at all it wouldnt matter because someone will always share it.
It may take some time but the mods _will_ end up in public sooner or later.

Added after 4 minutes 46 seconds:
truckjunkie wrote:......why make it LEFT hand drive when there is no REAL T908 LEFT hand drive.

Because we only drive in USA and Europe. Unfortunately there are no Australian or Japanese maps. If you want to drive in England get the K200 or K108, they have RHD. If we were fortunate enough to have an Australian Truck Simulator I'm 100% sure RTA would've released the RHD T908 first.[/quote]

Maps can be downloaded, made by others. ;)
You dont need a main game map for the country to drive the trucks in.
Still a stupid excuse beucase if its all about realisme and reality, RTA failed.

Im all in for making a new interior and stuff. Nice and cool.
But why not make it the way the costumers would like to have it from the start?

Let's have a poll...
Every australian memeber on this forum...

How would YOU like the K200, K108 and T908/909 to be from the start on V6 since it has a new interior?
Left hand drive, or Right hand drive?

Is it better to have happy costumers which are the ones that BUYS your mods, or that main team is happy?
If costumers are not happy with what they want, they wont buy. Ergo the team looses money when there is low sale.

Easy logic.

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Loyalty: 495 (+502/−7)
Flag: Russia

Unread post #103by Admin-RTA » 28.03.2017, 23:09

Tell me about the license 100 again,we don't understand you
Moreover,it bothers you more than the company trucks
So what are you doing here?well, not respect,your right.We have this with you the feeling is mutual.Leave all,do not buy,do not use our mods.Contact the company trucks with the complaint to us.Everything is in your hands... But you sit and whine all topics,facebook etc
Shame

oleg1980
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 1 (+2/−1)

Unread post #104by oleg1980 » 28.03.2017, 23:30

Admin-RTA, Михаил, Олег. Отправте в баню вы уже этого нытика, вот найдётся же какая нибудь гнида и начинает гноить без устатку, надоел уже. Что вы ему объясняете, это же бесполезно.

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #105by Admin-RTA » 28.03.2017, 23:36

Пусть плачет.Это не он,а она :toothless:

Br3ss4n
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 58 (+61/−3)
Flag: France

Unread post #106by Br3ss4n » 28.03.2017, 23:42

@truckjunkie You're so upset about a story of a steering wheel that will not be on the side you want (but who will be there for a few weeks) It's a joke no ?
You want Tuning Pack Renault T ? => CLICK

oleg1980
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 1 (+2/−1)

Unread post #107by oleg1980 » 28.03.2017, 23:54

Admin-RTA, Это не он,а она. Тем более тогда вообще :lol:

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #108by Admin-RTA » 28.03.2017, 23:56

Br3ss4n wrote:a joke no ?
no,this is not a joke.This man is looking for a problem, and clings to it
So it makes always)))))It was banned for such behavior,it is the findings did not
it's a girl :nervious:

Stan_99 M
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 108 (+117/−9)
With us: 7 years 8 months
Flag: Latvia

Unread post #109by Stan_99 » 29.03.2017, 00:05

По поводу новой версии К200. Зачем в версии для ETS2 прописаны рули из DLC от ATSки ??? :weirdface: И спидометр ещё в милях.....

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #110by Admin-RTA » 29.03.2017, 00:06

затем,что мы используем рули от атс в етс2)))))
а спидометр меняется текстурой с миль на км

mharr304
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 111 (+131/−20)
Flag: Australia

Unread post #111by mharr304 » 29.03.2017, 00:33

truckjunkie wrote:<font><font>[quote = "Admin-RTA"] FRANK_WOT </font></font>
<font><font>Thank you for your comment.Unfortunately, whatever we do, they will be outraged and demand something else. </font></font>
<font><font>The update the I of the Can version 5.0 and the let! Go with RHD </font></font>
<font><font>But for They and a new truck cab all, the chassis, the LHD and RHD AT once recording all </font></font>
<font><font>Comments truckjunkie Ridiculous IT all the this is a nonsense about the licenses <br> we That Up Need someone That <br> we have ... the Dog barks, the by caravan Goes on [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>It is illegal to the distribute without license. </font></font>
<font><font>Why do you think scssoftware pays alot of money to Peterbilt and Kenworth for use of license? </font></font>
<font><font>For fun ... ??? Why do you think scssoftware had named theire Scania trucks for Swift when ETS1 was popular, German Truck Simulator and Austraian Truck Simulator ??? </font><font>Because they had NOT payed for use of brands for selling for profit. </font></font>

<font><font>I dont care. </font><font>RTA Lost my respect long time ago when I was treated like shit by a complete idiot in the facebook group, which gets offended if you only say "boo". </font><font>When I get blacklited by Oleg for doing NOTHING. </font></font>
<font><font>If I had shared anything at all it wouldnt matter because someone will always share it. </font></font>
<font><font>It may take some time but the mods _will_ end up in public sooner or later. </font></font>

<font><font>[quote = "truckjunkie"] ...... why make it LEFT hand drive when there is no REAL T908 LEFT hand drive. [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Because we only drive in USA and Europe. </font><font>Unfortunately there are no Australian or Japanese maps . </font><font>If you want to drive in England get the K200 or K108, they have RHD. </font><font>If we were fortunate enough to have an Australian Truck Simulator I'm </font><font>sure RTA 100 would%'ve released the first RHD T908. [/ Quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Maps can be downloaded, made by others. </font><font>;) </font></font>
<font><font>You dont need a main game map for the country to drive in the trucks. </font></font>
<font><font>Still a stupid excuse beucase if its all about realisme and reality, RTA failed. </font></font>

<font><font>Im all in for making a new interior and stuff. </font><font>Nice and cool. </font></font>
<font><font>But why not make it the way the costumers would like to have it from the start? </font></font>

<font><font>A's have the let poll ... </font></font>
<font><font>Every australian memeber on the this forum forum ... </font></font>

<font><font>How Would YOU like the K200, K108 and T908 / 909 to be from the start on V6 since it has a new interior? </font></font>
<font><font>Left hand drive, or Right hand drive ? </font></font>

<font><font>Is it better to have happy costumers which are the ones that BUYS your mods, or that main team is happy? </font></font>
<font><font>If costumers are not happy with what they want, they wont buy. </font><font>Ergo the team looses money when there is low sale. </font></font>

<font><font>Easy logic.</font></font>
if you don't agree with what rta do then why the hell are you on this forum

Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post #112by Admin-RTA » 29.03.2017, 00:36

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Loyalty: 300 (+300/−0)

Unread post #113by FireBlade » 29.03.2017, 00:47

truckjunkie wrote:It is illegal to distribute without license.
Why do you think scssoftware pays alot of money to Peterbilt and Kenworth for use of license?
For fun...???Why do you think scssoftware had named theire Scania trucks for Swift when ETS1 was popular, German Truck Simulator and Austraian Truck Simulator??? Because they had NOT payed for use of brands for selling for profit.

I dont care. RTA Lost my respect long time ago when I was treated like shit by a complete idiot in the facebook group, which gets offended if you only say "boo". When I get blacklited by Oleg for doing NOTHING.
If I had shared anything at all it wouldnt matter because someone will always share it.

1. Enough to frighten us with licenses, I've heard it for more than 2 years, I even wrote a letter to Kenworth, so they gave us a license, to which they told me that they are not interested in ordinary modders.

2. SCS is an official company, their staff is several times larger than our team. The profit of SCS is measured in millions of dollars, while we earn a penny. SCS sold only ETS2 and ATS more than a million copies, not counting the DLC ...

3. If the RTA have left your respect, then what are you doing here ???

4. In the ATS the RHD is not working properly, there is a problem with the camera, all the questions to the SCS and not to us ....

5. It's because of people like you, I rarely go to Facebook, I'm sick of whiners and insults in different groups from stupid children.
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Stan_99 M
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 108 (+117/−9)
With us: 7 years 8 months
Flag: Latvia

Unread post #114by Stan_99 » 29.03.2017, 01:21

Полностью поддерживаю Олега. Достали всякие личности которы только ходят и ноют ноют постоянно, да ещё и поливают грязью. Таких просто надо в БАН заталкивать чтоб они не вылезали. Сегодня получил обновления моих любимцев К200 и К108. :smile: Ребятам респект за отличные тачки! :smile: Звуки вообще стали шикарные! :class: Ооочень жду Т908! Вы лучшие! :smile:

truckjunkie
Знаток
Знаток
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 7 years 1 month
Flag: Norway

Unread post #115by truckjunkie » 29.03.2017, 01:26

FireBlade wrote:
truckjunkie wrote:It is illegal to distribute without license.

1. Enough to frighten us with licenses, I've heard it for more than 2 years, I even wrote a letter to Kenworth, so they gave us a license, to which they told me that they are not interested in ordinary modders.

3. If the RTA have left your respect, then what are you doing here ???

4. In the ATS the RHD is not working properly, there is a problem with the camera, all the questions to the SCS and not to us ....

5. It's because of people like you, I rarely go to Facebook, I'm sick of whiners and insults in different groups from stupid children.

1. You've said that many times. Me and others have yet to see any proof of this. Its just empty words. Dont expect people to believe you if you have nothing to show for Oleg.

3. Because I thought it would be possible to talk some sence into your brains but aparantly yet again it seems like an impossible job, beucase you live in a paralell universe. I had hope the past could be past, but you and your teams ego helps nothing.

4. So how did it work on v5 if it suddenly doesnt work on v6?
This the type of stuff you could have fixed before any plan of release, so that when that date comes, everything is fine. Yes, No?

5. Because of people like me? People that dont believe in everything and ask questions which YOu dont like becasue you are unable ot putting any validity to it? Insults? What are talking about? Has Mick brainwashed you also now? When did I offend YOU Oleg?

Stop claiming stuff that I havnt done. You blacklisted me for "leaking mods". Mods that was already LEAKED SMARTASS.

And btw...Smartass isnt an offensive word. Its an expression you recieve when you annoy people.
Who's the children here? Certainly not me.
It was impossible to talk sence into Mick and it seems impossible to talk sence into you.
Look your self in the mirror before you judge anyone ellse.

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA

Unread post #116by FireBlade » 29.03.2017, 01:38

truckjunkie wrote:1. You've said that many times. Me and others have yet to see any proof of this. Its just empty words. Dont expect people to believe you if you have nothing to show for Oleg.

1. I have several times shown in Facebook the screenshot of my letter to Kenworth. If you did not see it then it's your problem.

2. Why do I see from you everywhere (especially in facebook) only provocations and angry comments ?? You have nothing else to do? Do not bother me work please ....
3D Artist. 3DS MAX, MAYA, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4 https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

mharr304
VIP
VIP

Unread post #117by mharr304 » 29.03.2017, 07:32

i know this is of topic but would there be any plans on making this truck
T610-AND-T610-SAR-HER0-2-WEB-USE.jpg

this is the newest truck to kenworth australia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA

Unread post #118by FireBlade » 29.03.2017, 07:58

mharr304 wrote:i know this is of topic but would there be any plans on making this truck
T610-AND-T610-SAR-HER0-2-WEB-USE.jpg

this is the newest truck to kenworth australia

Hello, You probably know that we are trying to do more Australian and American trucks, or rather this is our main direction, priority. We will try to make the new Kenworth, but only the question: when? We need to update all the old mods and convert a lot of 3d models that we have, for example T408 SAR, MACK R700 and ValueLiner, T409 and T609 etc ...

mharr304
VIP
VIP

Unread post #119by mharr304 » 29.03.2017, 08:28

ok i was just wondering but can't wait for the other models though

Woha M
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 728 (+738/−10)
With us: 7 years 2 months
Flag: Germany

Unread post #120by Woha » 29.03.2017, 08:51

OT @Truckjunkie: Some things you have wrote, special RHD sounds logik but I don't understand why it is so Drama.
I'm sure if RTA started a vote for example" would you like @ beginning RDH or LHD? Most ppl voted for LHD and this with ignored verry good understandable facts RTA wroted (like ATS RHD cam Problems for example).

Plz don't get me wrong I dont want to say "shut up and what you say is not so important". Just you repeat you RHD rumor again and again and RTA answered this question.

@Oleg do you have any pic how you made this weight Station tool(windshield-mounted box) scs introduced? It looks like a tamagotschi and I hope there will be more technical looking models in future.

Cheers Woha

Return to “News”