If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

K200 problems

Topic author
jono.rocky
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 6 years 6 months
Flag: Australia

K200 problems

Unread post #1by jono.rocky » 26.09.2017, 09:07

G'day all. First up the K200 truck mod is awesome, but how can I get the steering to not be so sensitive as compared to the other trucks in game if I twitch Im suddenly turning fast. In the truck shop if I change a wheel, wheel nut or hub cap I loose the whole rim and its just black inside the tire and nothing comes back.
if I change the inside door trim color or the steering wheel I loose the steering wheel for good. I have an an option for flags on the truck but there aint any to pick from.
I did a new un modded save with just this mod that I purchased just a couple of days ago, in order of mod 1,2,3 and then the dlc then km. and still the same things occur.
The other was the frame rate hit I get is huge. lastly when using top view there is ghosting stripes in front of the sunvisor.
Sorry for the complaining but its a great truck and I want it to just work. The gpu is updated to current version and I'm playing on the beta 1.28v of ats with win 10. Does anyone have any suggestions of things to try?
Cheers Jono

TommoK200
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 233 (+233/−0)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Great Britain

Unread post #2by TommoK200 » 26.09.2017, 20:05

What does your game log say Jono?

For the rim, if you use anything other than the stuff that comes with the mod then it will conflict, so you need to choose nuts/rims/etc that come with the truck not the SCS stuff as that won't work.

The steering wheel should remain depending on which interior you go for, there are 3 versions of each type iirc, type 0 = no wheel // type 1 = classic wheel // type 2 = modern wheel

Frame rate = nature of the truck I'm afraid, all of RTA's trucks are heavily detailed so you will get big frame rate hits on lower end PC's, it's the same as happens with Viper2's 389 for example. Only thing to do here is take down the graphics settings or upgrade the PC. I have no problems with any of the RTA trucks and I run a GeForce970 with 8GB RAM, I7-6700 below is one of the last screenshot I have of the K200 in game.

Imageets2_09305 by Tom TruckSim, on Flickr

Topic author
jono.rocky
Прохожий
Прохожий
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 6 years 6 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #3by jono.rocky » 03.10.2017, 02:31

Sorry for the late reply. I dont know how to do a game log. My computer is a amd 8350 oc to 4.8,16gbram, gigabyte r9 295x2 with 2 ssd in raid. Ive played around with the scaling and dropped it down to 100 and i can get around 30fps, not ideal but drivable. had to find a no damage mod cause when im in a town with lots of traffic it suddenly drops to 6fps then back to normal and im up the side walk or going bush lol.

TommoK200
VIP
VIP
Loyalty: 233 (+233/−0)
With us: 7 years 11 months
Flag: Great Britain

Unread post #4by TommoK200 » 03.10.2017, 09:48

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61852Yeah this shows you how to enable your Dev. Console which will display any errors as you play.

Not sure what to make of yours as your computer seems fine. What's the difference between interior cab view and outside camera view?

Return to “Technical support”