• Print view
If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours


If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required


Technical support Forum

Buy / Get The Update

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1343
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1678 (+1684/−6)
Loyalty: 454 (+461/−7)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #101by Admin-RTA » 28.07.2017, 13:12

Hello
Testing to ETS 2
The version of ATS will also be

Avatar
bidolot
VIP
VIP
Posts: 22
Joined: 26.07.2016
Age: 44
Reputation: 11 (+11/−0)
Loyalty: 13 (+13/−0)
With us: 2 years 10 months
Location: Chartres
Flag: France
Contact:

Unread post #102by bidolot » 29.07.2017, 15:47

Admin-RTA wrote:<font><font>Bonjour </font></font>
<font><font>Test à l'ETS 2 </font></font>
<font><font>La version de ATS sera également</font></font>


hi admin its possible to buy the new pet 359 on the site impossible for me to create account or click on the truck for buy

My name is bidolot, my email : m....

i buy t908 and the k200 but the pet 359 impossible to buy

sry for my english am french

good day and see you again bye

Avatar
FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Posts: 411
Joined: 07.04.2016
Reputation: 1505 (+1514/−9)
Loyalty: 299 (+299/−0)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Location: Нижний Новгород
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #103by FireBlade » 30.07.2017, 01:20

bidolot wrote:hi admin its possible to buy the new pet 359 on the site impossible for me to create account or click on the truck for buy

My name is bidolot, my email : m....

i buy t908 and the k200 but the pet 359 impossible to buy

Hi, Peterbilt 359 is still in development, now you can not buy it. Once all the work on it is completed, we will add it to the store.

Bonjour, Peterbilt 359 encore en développement, aujourd'hui vous ne pouvez pas l'acheter. Dès que tout son travail est terminé, nous allons ajouter à la boutique.
3DS MAX, MAYA, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4, KeyShot, UVLayout, ImageModeler, Marvelous Designer, V-ray, Arnold. https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Avatar
bidolot
VIP
VIP
Posts: 22
Joined: 26.07.2016
Age: 44
Reputation: 11 (+11/−0)
Loyalty: 13 (+13/−0)
With us: 2 years 10 months
Location: Chartres
Flag: France
Contact:

Unread post #104by bidolot » 01.08.2017, 01:15

FireBlade wrote:
bidolot wrote:hi admin its possible to buy the new pet 359 on the site impossible for me to create account or click on the truck for buy

My name is bidolot, my email : m....

i buy t908 and the k200 but the pet 359 impossible to buy

Hi, Peterbilt 359 is still in development, now you can not buy it. Once all the work on it is completed, we will add it to the store.

Bonjour, Peterbilt 359 encore en développement, aujourd'hui vous ne pouvez pas l'acheter. Dès que tout son travail est terminé, nous allons ajouter à la boutique.


ok ty FireBlade "be patient"

Avatar
simonsk
VIP
VIP
Posts: 34
Joined: 18.08.2016
Reputation: 10 (+10/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 2 years 10 months
Flag: Germany

Updates

Unread post #105by simonsk » 03.08.2017, 15:38

Hello, I have a question, have all my models for 1.27, also work under 1.28 or I need updates?

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1343
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1678 (+1684/−6)
Loyalty: 454 (+461/−7)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #106by Admin-RTA » 04.08.2017, 03:43

Update Volvo FH16 v6.0 ready
ets2_00643.png

Get an update or buy you can on the site
https://rta-mods.net/en/2-news/59-volvo-fh16
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
LucaS
VIP
VIP
Posts: 40
Joined: 16.05.2017
Reputation: 8 (+8/−0)
Loyalty: 33 (+35/−2)
With us: 2 years 1 month
Flag: Italy

Unread post #107by LucaS » 04.08.2017, 04:04

im requestin it :D i can finally drive this beast :D

Avatar
serobaskan34
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 5
Joined: 29.07.2017
Reputation: 0 (+0/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 1 year 10 months
Flag: Turkey

B-double trailer

Unread post #108by serobaskan34 » 05.08.2017, 02:53

Hello,
I want to buy a B-double trailer. How can I do this?
When I want to buy from the web, it leads to PAYPAL page. PAYPAL is not used in Turkey. Is there another payment method? I'm waiting for your help.

Avatar
FireBlade M
TEAM-RTA
TEAM-RTA
Posts: 411
Joined: 07.04.2016
Reputation: 1505 (+1514/−9)
Loyalty: 299 (+299/−0)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Location: Нижний Новгород
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #109by FireBlade » 05.08.2017, 03:41

serobaskan34 wrote:Hello,
I want to buy a B-double trailer. How can I do this?
When I want to buy from the web, it leads to PAYPAL page. PAYPAL is not used in Turkey. Is there another payment method? I'm waiting for your help.

Merhaba, bir banka kartı ile satın alabilirsiniz

Hello, you can buy from a bank card

1_002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3DS MAX, MAYA, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Zbrush, UE4, KeyShot, UVLayout, ImageModeler, Marvelous Designer, V-ray, Arnold. https://www.artstation.com/artist/oleg-verhovodov

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1343
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1678 (+1684/−6)
Loyalty: 454 (+461/−7)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #110by Admin-RTA » 05.08.2017, 05:46

Hello, friends!
05.08.2017 at 21 00 Moscow time we will start sending the update Southern Cross "SuperLite" Skeletal B-Double v2.1 1.28х
ATS and ETS2
The update changed the order of the trailers
We divided the trailers into red and blue

Red trailer is designed for trucks RTA
demo1.jpg

In the blue trailer there is an adapter for trucks SCS
demo.jpg


You can change the border color to your color. All textures and materials are given in Part 1
Who does not know how to do this, we added a mod frame 2 option frame gray and black
frame color.jpg

Black replaces the blue color
Gray replaces the red color

Have a nice day

20170805041909_1.jpg
20170805050951_1.jpg
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Woha M
VIP
VIP
Posts: 207
Joined: 12.01.2017
Reputation: 88 (+88/−0)
Loyalty: 705 (+715/−10)
With us: 2 years 5 months
Flag: Germany

Unread post #111by Woha » 05.08.2017, 12:21

Cool :)

Avatar
Cogsy666
VIP
VIP
Posts: 92
Joined: 13.04.2016
Reputation: 22 (+22/−0)
Loyalty: 378 (+387/−9)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Great Britain

Unread post #112by Cogsy666 » 05.08.2017, 13:12

Request sent for Volvo update :class:

Avatar
serobaskan34
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 5
Joined: 29.07.2017
Reputation: 0 (+0/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 1 year 10 months
Flag: Turkey

Unread post #113by serobaskan34 » 06.08.2017, 13:36

FireBlade wrote:
serobaskan34 wrote:Hello,
I want to buy a B-double trailer. How can I do this?
When I want to buy from the web, it leads to PAYPAL page. PAYPAL is not used in Turkey. Is there another payment method? I'm waiting for your help.

Merhaba, bir banka kartı ile satın alabilirsiniz

Hello, you can buy from a bank card

1_002.png
Hello there
Thank you for the help. There will be another responsibility, there is no Turkey on the countries list on the bank card payment page. I am concerned about a problem during the purchase process.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1343
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1678 (+1684/−6)
Loyalty: 454 (+461/−7)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #114by Admin-RTA » 06.08.2017, 13:46

We will send you for free
Minutes 15-20 ok?

Avatar
serobaskan34
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 5
Joined: 29.07.2017
Reputation: 0 (+0/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 1 year 10 months
Flag: Turkey

Unread post #115by serobaskan34 » 06.08.2017, 13:53

Admin-RTA wrote:We will send you for free
Minutes 15-20 ok?
I'm sorry I did not understand.

Avatar
Nesuten
VIP
VIP
Posts: 5
Joined: 11.04.2016
Reputation: 1 (+1/−0)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Location: Earth
Flag: Hungary
Contact:

Unread post #116by Nesuten » 07.08.2017, 13:43

Hello Admin sorry for that i writte under this topic but i've sent you messages to get ATS and ETS 2 1.28 updates form my trucks and trailers but i dont have any response till yet.
Can u please answer me

Best Regards

Nesuten

Avatar
bubbdamadaussie
VIP
VIP
Posts: 41
Joined: 10.04.2016
Reputation: 4 (+4/−0)
Loyalty: 3 (+3/−0)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #117by bubbdamadaussie » 11.08.2017, 18:42

I sent a request for the Volvo update at least three days ago and still have not received a response.
I'm an Aussie and I'm Mad

Avatar
Br3ss4n
VIP
VIP
Posts: 203
Joined: 13.04.2016
Age: 41
Reputation: 52 (+55/−3)
Loyalty: 58 (+61/−3)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Location: Ain
Flag: France

Unread post #118by Br3ss4n » 11.08.2017, 19:16

Same for me. I sent a request for last ETS2 version T908 (hard drive broken) and not received.
You want Tuning Pack Renault T ? => CLICK

Avatar
Topic author
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1343
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1678 (+1684/−6)
Loyalty: 454 (+461/−7)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #119by Admin-RTA » 12.08.2017, 09:23

bubbdamadaussie wrote:I sent a request for the Volvo update at least three days ago and still have not received a response.
Br3ss4n wrote:Same for me. I sent a request for last ETS2 version T908 (hard drive broken) and not received.
Files sent to you yesterday

Avatar
smitty
VIP
VIP
Posts: 13
Joined: 18.04.2016
Reputation: 5 (+5/−0)
Loyalty: 23 (+23/−0)
With us: 3 years 2 months
Flag: Canada

Buy / Get The Update

Unread post #120by smitty » 13.08.2017, 16:36

Hello RTA, I as well sent a request for the Volvo 6.0 update a few days back and have not received the files. I have checked my spam?junk mail folder just in case.


Return to “Новости-News”

Who is online