• Print view
If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours


If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required


Technical support Forum

Bugs Beta Testing Kenworth T609

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #41by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 12:06

we will add other cabins later
3 (1).jpg
T608-9-11.jpg
T608-9-15.jpg
T608-9-9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #42by Jfarrar51 » 02.09.2017, 14:20

ets2_00667.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #43by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 14:22

Not bad, but the chassis is not done correctly.

Avatar
AloneBacon
Новичок
Новичок
Posts: 44
Joined: 13.08.2016
Reputation: 11 (+11/−0)
Loyalty: 8 (+8/−0)
With us: 2 years 9 months
Flag: Australia

Unread post #44by AloneBacon » 02.09.2017, 14:24

Admin-RTA wrote:Not bad, but the chassis is not done correctly.


Because its not a daycab...

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #45by Jfarrar51 » 02.09.2017, 14:25

Admin-RTA wrote:Not bad, but the chassis is not done correctly.

How is it ment to be done then because it looks pretty close to me

Added after 2 minutes 10 seconds:
AloneBacon wrote:
Admin-RTA wrote:Not bad, but the chassis is not done correctly.


Because its not a daycab...
Doesnt need to be a daycab
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #46by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 14:29

Jfarrar51 wrote:How is it ment to be done then because it looks pretty close to me
The main thing that you liked :wink:
We can not use, like you, just laugh at us

Avatar
TomizzleRaps
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 11
Joined: 10.05.2016
Reputation: -12 (+0/−12)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: New Zealand

daycab

Unread post #47by TomizzleRaps » 02.09.2017, 14:31

this is my edit of RTA T609 i made daycab
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #48by Jfarrar51 » 02.09.2017, 14:34

Admin-RTA wrote:
Jfarrar51 wrote:How is it ment to be done then because it looks pretty close to me
The main thing that you liked :wink:
We can not use, like you, just laugh at us
Why cant you use it and how am i just laughing at you?
You know if you guys would reach out to your members more and ask for help and let people help that are willing to you probably wouldn't have half the issues you have.
Everything I have done to your models has been done for my own enjoyment and has never been leaked to the point it is on mod sites. If you need help all you have to do is ask.
If you dont think I can be trusted ask around.

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #49by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 14:36

daycab т908 :toothless: now you can draw on 2 templates :toothless:

Avatar
TomizzleRaps
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 11
Joined: 10.05.2016
Reputation: -12 (+0/−12)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #50by TomizzleRaps » 02.09.2017, 14:37

No I remade template mate why are you laughing when you say you are my fan?

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #51by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 14:40

TomizzleRaps wrote:No I remade template mate why are you laughing when you say you are my fan?
I really am your fan! How can I get an autograph ??? :toothless:
Well, pattern 1 will be correct. You will receive + 4-5 FPS with one template

Avatar
TomizzleRaps
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 11
Joined: 10.05.2016
Reputation: -12 (+0/−12)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #52by TomizzleRaps » 02.09.2017, 14:41

You know, just because it's your forum you do NOT need to be rude and make smart comments. Please respect others as we respect you and your mods. Cheers and i'll leave it at that.

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #53by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 14:42

Jfarrar51 wrote:Why cant you use it and how am i just laughing at you?
No, you yourself know that the whole world follows our actions. If we do something wrong, we will give an excuse for ridicule
For this reason, we can not do this

Added after 1 minute 21 seconds:
TomizzleRaps wrote:You know, just because it's your forum you do NOT need to be rude and make smart comments.
I insulted you? Reread the comments :wink:

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #54by Jfarrar51 » 02.09.2017, 14:48

Admin-RTA wrote:
Jfarrar51 wrote:Why cant you use it and how am i just laughing at you?
No, you yourself know that the whole world follows our actions. If we do something wrong, we will give an excuse for ridicule
For this reason, we can not do this

Righto but the offer is there. And yes it is 110% Correct See them in New Zealand

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #55by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 15:05

Jfarrar51 wrote:You know if you guys would reach out to your members more and ask for help and let people help that are willing to you probably wouldn't have half the issues you have.
With each month, it becomes not relevant. Soon we will stop selling mods
It has long been not bringing a normal income, and spending so much time on modding does not make sense
Why on the team of new people to receive 100$ a month?

Avatar
TomizzleRaps
Прохожий
Прохожий
Posts: 11
Joined: 10.05.2016
Reputation: -12 (+0/−12)
Loyalty: 0 (+0/−0)
With us: 3 years
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #56by TomizzleRaps » 02.09.2017, 15:14

Modding is a hobby mate a passion, not a job if you do not enjoy modding for nothing then DONT MOD!!

Avatar
Jfarrar51
VIP
VIP
Posts: 61
Joined: 15.04.2016
Reputation: 13 (+13/−0)
Loyalty: 9 (+10/−1)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: New Zealand

Unread post #57by Jfarrar51 » 02.09.2017, 15:15

Admin-RTA wrote:
Jfarrar51 wrote:You know if you guys would reach out to your members more and ask for help and let people help that are willing to you probably wouldn't have half the issues you have.
With each month, it becomes not relevant. Soon we will stop selling mods
It has long been not bringing a normal income, and spending so much time on modding does not make sense
Why on the team of new people to receive 100$ a month?
Did i say i wanted to be paid???

Avatar
Admin-RTA
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1333
Joined: 04.04.2016
Reputation: 1658 (+1664/−6)
Loyalty: 438 (+445/−7)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Unread post #58by Admin-RTA » 02.09.2017, 15:21

TomizzleRaps wrote:Modding is a hobby mate a passion, not a job if you do not enjoy modding for nothing then DONT MOD!!
For you it's a hobby. Because you do not invest in real money
One model costs a team from 1000 to 3000 dollars
Let's talk that mods should be free?
If you like modding, make your truck 0, create your showroom and do not take a stranger ... Then I'll look at you when you say
What did you do? Took one car with the t908 put in t609? Is this a modding? Stop talking nonsense

Added after 17 minutes 43 seconds:
Jfarrar51 wrote:Did i say i wanted to be paid???
No, you did not say that. If you work in a team, you will be on the computer all day. After a month, and you stop working all day, you will work for 2-3 hours. Then, when you have free time
I know what I'm talking about, we are working for the third year ... We have only people working full-time. Only testers can work at a convenient time
For you it is a hobby, in time, when people will not ask you for an update
but demand an update, it will be your job


mharr304
VIP
VIP
Posts: 278
Joined: 12.04.2016
Reputation: 64 (+66/−2)
Loyalty: 111 (+131/−20)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Location: Rockhampton, QLD, Australia
Flag: Australia
Contact:

Unread post #59by mharr304 » 02.09.2017, 21:46

TomizzleRaps wrote:You know, just because it's your forum you do NOT need to be rude and make smart comments. Please respect others as we respect you and your mods. Cheers and i'll leave it at that.
respect ha, like you can take "RHD AND LHD WORK IN BOTH ATS and ETS2 you guys needa sort your sh!t out man because we are getting over it real quick if you didn't have useless cunts on your team then maybe you would get some shit done focus on one truck and don't get mad if other modders do the same truck as you BEFORE you because you will and you have done before. bunch of sooks who wank on about how great their mods are yet alot of it is stolen from modders from back in the day example. Chris' W900 parts from that interior were put in the K200 and T908 then made into payware??? thumbs down ya rats" :clap:

Avatar
Topic author
Br3ss4n
VIP
VIP
Posts: 203
Joined: 13.04.2016
Age: 41
Reputation: 52 (+55/−3)
Loyalty: 58 (+61/−3)
With us: 3 years 1 month
Location: Ain
Flag: France

Unread post #60by Br3ss4n » 02.09.2017, 22:06

New bug, the gauges are too bright and are unreadable sometimes.

Image
You want Tuning Pack Renault T ? => CLICK


Return to “Proposals-Wishes (errors, inaccuracies, etc.)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest