If You do not receive an email after registering ,check your spam folder in Your mailbox .
Auto registration in the queue from 5 minutes to 12 hours

If you have problems logging on the forum, write your message in the technical support forum
Registration is not required

Technical support Forum

Mack Super-Liner Powertrain Addon

Аватара
Автор темы
jkisaragi
VIP
VIP
Лояльность: 2 (+2/−0)
С нами: 10 месяцев 9 дней
Flag: United States of America

Непрочитанное сообщение #1 jkisaragi » 25.12.2017, 06:07

Hey Everyone!

The Mack Super-Liner is by far one of my favorite trucks in the game right now and as such I've tossed a few additions on it that I thought other's might enjoy as well!

PLEASE NOTE: This MOD was created for my personal use, not for public distribution, but I decided to share it with the RTA community cause you guys seem alright.

=======================================================================

Basic Engines:
- Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA(435)/TTA(365)
- Cummins N14 310, 350E, 469E, 525
- Cummins NTC-444 (Big Cam IV)
- Caterpillar C15 pre-ACERT 355, 410, 475, 550
- Caterpillar 3406E 310, 375, 435, 475

Modified Engines:
- Pittsburgh Power 575 HP Caterpillar 3406E
- Pittsburgh Power 650 HP Cummins Big Cam IV (NTC-444)
- Pittsburgh Power 533 HP Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA DDECII

Other Engines:
- Detroit Diesel 12V-92T (665)
- Detroit Diesel 16V-71TI (800)

Transmissions:
- Mack Maxitorque ES 6-18 Speeds w/ Optional Configurations
(Rear Axle Ratios are listed in each transmission's .sii)

Sounds:
- Detroit 16v71 Engine Sounds (WIP by J.Kisaragi)

Credit for ALL other sounds included in this MOD were pulled from other trucks/sound MODs created by none other than Kriechbaum!

=====================================================================

The basic engines above were all modeled after dyno and manufacturer information gathered from the interwebz. I've seen numerous engines
out there that while accurate on torque/hp ratings, were still using the default torque curve. I tried to model the torque curve and rpm ranges as best I could with the information I was able to find.

While some of the engines have very similar power ratings, what defines them is their individual torque curves and rpm ranges.

They may or may not drive as expected in-game, but I hope that they are enjoyable to toy around with either way.

The Pittsburgh Power modified engines are theoretical ratings and guesstimates based on conversations with a few of the guys there at PP regarding these engines.

The 12V and 16V Detroit's were added just for fun, mostly accurate, but these are industrial/marine based power unit specs, wasn't able
to find the vocational/on-highway specs.

The Mack Maxitorque ES transmissions are all based on ~2005 literature that I was able to locate with the configurations and gearing as well as all the available ratios for the 40k Mack axles.

I've added a few sounds I've been capturing and editing for the 16V, it's my first attempt at sounds in ATS, so forgive if they aren't the best, I'll continue to update as I get better.

Again, aside from the sounds I included from other trucks/mods(unmolested), all the engines and transmissions are from my private collection of over 130 different engines (Cat, Cummins, PACCAR, MBE, Detroit, Volvo, Mack, International, Ford, Isuzu) and 200+ transmissions (Eaton, Allison, PACCAR, Mack, Tremec). I'm a bit of a gear head, so it's a hobby of mine. I love to model these engines and transmissions.

If you would like to see any, please let me know! Also, as far as inaccuracies, I am only as good as the information I am able to find on the interwebz and manufacturer sites, so they are not perfect, but I did my best to make them as real as possible!

Also, feel free to modify and play with gearing and what not for your taste, I don't mind.

===============================================================================

===============================================================================

v/r,

J.K.

Аватара
tekani
VIP
VIP
Лояльность: 0 (+0/−0)
С нами: 2 года 6 месяцев
Flag: New Zealand

Непрочитанное сообщение #2 tekani » 25.12.2017, 23:09

Hi there
what is the decryption key for this, would like to give it a go

Аватара
Clayton C
Прохожий
Прохожий
Лояльность: 1 (+1/−0)
С нами: 1 год 4 месяца
Flag: Canada

Decryption key

Непрочитанное сообщение #3 Clayton C » 26.12.2017, 01:14

Not able to download your sound mod. Chance you can repost a working lnk. Thanks Merry Xmas

Аватара
Автор темы
jkisaragi
VIP
VIP

Непрочитанное сообщение #4 jkisaragi » 26.12.2017, 03:15

Sorry about that! I'm not used to MEGA.nz so I used the wrong link (the one requiring a separate key)

Mack Super-Liner Powertrain Addon (New Link)

Cheers!

Аватара
Clayton C
Прохожий
Прохожий
Лояльность: 1 (+1/−0)
С нами: 1 год 4 месяца
Flag: Canada

Pirfect.

Непрочитанное сообщение #5 Clayton C » 26.12.2017, 05:10

Thanks a lot And thanks for sharing your Sounds for the Mack 4.0 And i was wondering have you tried using the repaint template for the New Mack. i am having problems with my repaints not showing up on the USA truck version. Thanks a lot

Аватара
freitshoma
VIP
VIP
Лояльность: 185 (+189/−4)
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца
Flag: Russia

Непрочитанное сообщение #6 freitshoma » 26.12.2017, 13:06

Thank you very much,I liked all the fun

Аватара
Автор темы
jkisaragi
VIP
VIP

Непрочитанное сообщение #7 jkisaragi » 27.12.2017, 01:33

@Clayton C - Keep an eye on this thread:

https://forum.rta-mods.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=721

I was too busy driving the truck that I hadn't even looked at updating my skins for v4.0.

We will likely need to know the name of the cabin variant for the USA cabin if you are using ETS2 Studio to create the skins.

Вернуться в «Mods for ATS»